Coming Jan. 22 – MHealthy Rewards 2013
We all have our reasons for wanting to be healthy – feeling good, being around for loved ones, releasing stress. No matter your reason, MHealthy Rewards can help you maintain or improve your health.
Beginning Jan. 22, qualifying benefits-eligible faculty and staff can:
- Complete the confidential annual health questionnaire by March 15 to get a personalized health report and earn $50 (before-tax) and a chance to win a $500 prize
- Then, complete one Rewards-eligible activity before July to earn an additional $50
Eligible activities include Active U 2013, MHealthy Weight Management and dozens of
other activities to help you stress less, eat smarter, be tobacco-free, and move more.
We are also excited to announce a new feature: If you are a U-M employee who has an
enrolled spouse or other qualified adult (OQA) on your U-M health plan, that spouse/OQA can also complete the 2013 health questionnaire to get a personalized health report. They will have the opportunity to enter
into a drawing to win a $500 prize, and have access to free or reduced-cost health and well-being programs.
Look for more information in Jan. 2013!
Coming Jan. 22 – Register for Active U 2013
Over the last seven years, Active U participants have logged more than 100 million
activity minutes. For our eighth year, we're raising the bar and setting our sights on reaching a record 30 million activity minutes in 2013! Register for Active U 2013 and be a part of our biggest, most rewarding
- Benefits-eligible faculty and staff who complete both the MHealthy Rewards 2013 health questionnaire and Active U 2013 can earn up to $100 (before-tax)
- Receive chances to win fun prizes during the program
- Earn an Active U 2013 T-shirt when you successfully complete the program
You'll have just two weeks to register, Jan. 22 - Feb. 5, so start thinking about
your teams now. All faculty, staff, students, employee spouses/other qualified adults and retirees can sign up as an individual or as part of a team. Look for more information in Jan. 2013!