ACTIVE U 2014 – JOIN THE MOVEMENT!
Active U 2014 has ended. Look for information about Active U Autumn 2014 later this summer.
How do I know if I qualify to get a free T-shirt or have to pay a small fee for one?
Short-sleeve T-shirts are free to all faculty, staff and graduate students who successfully complete Active U. All others who successfully complete the program may purchase a T-shirt for a small fee.
What "T-shirt upgrades" are available?
All faculty, staff and graduate students who successfully complete Active U have the option to upgrade their short-sleeve T-shirt for a small fee. Upgrades include:
- an Active U ladies cut T-shirt
- an Active U long-sleeve T-shirt
- an Active U dry fit T-shirt
- an Active U hooded sweatshirt
Upgrades are available to all other successful completers in the program as well.
NOTE: If you choose to upgrade, you must choose the mail option. Only ONE Active U clothing item per person.
Where do I go if I want to pick up my Active U short-sleeve T-shirt?
First, please remember to bring your UM ID with you when you pick up your T-shirt.
There are a variety of times and locations for picking up your T-shirt:
- June 4, 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m., Flint Recreation Center
- June 12, 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m., Flint Recreation Center
- May 29, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m., Dearborn Admin Building, Room 1050
- June 2, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m., Dearborn Admin Building, Room 1050
Ann Arbor area:
- all of the Underground Printing stores will be able to furnish you with your short sleeve T-shirt beginning on, May 14. Find store locations.
- June 3, 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. in Palmer Commons Room, 4th floor Great Lakes North
- June 4, 6 - 10 a.m. in UH Ford Auditorium Lobby
- June 9, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. at the NCRC Room B003E