GROUP PERSONAL TRAINING
Get in shape, but don't do it alone. Do it with your friends, family members or co-workers. MHealthy offers group personal training for up to four people.
- It's fun.
- It's affordable.
- Each individual gets personal attention.
- Peer support helps you stick with it.
- Friendly rivalry pushes you to try harder.
Whether you're interested in general conditioning, building strength, reducing fat, or improving athletic performance, the enthusiasm and encouragement in a group setting can provide the additional motivation you need to reach your fitness goals.
How Group Personal Training Works
- Groups can have up to four people.
- Sessions are one hour with a 3 session minimum purchase.
- 30-minute sessions are available for groups of 2 people. A previous one-hour session purchase is required.
- You can start your own group or join an established group.
- Workouts are custom designed and specifically tailored to each group.
Group Personal Training Locations
We offer group personal training sessions at the Central Campus Recreation Building (CCRB), North Campus Recreation Building (NCRB) and the Intramural Sports Building (IMSB). We also offer group personal training services at the MHealthy Fitness Center at the Ann Arbor Ice Cube.
How do I get started?
For more information about Group Personal Training, or to schedule an appointment contact MHealthy Personal Training at (734) 647-7714 or by e-mail at MHealthypersonaltraining@med.umich.edu
MHealthy offers discounted rates for enrolled U of M students, U-M employees and U-M Retirees. Call for pricing or View the brochure. Gift Certificates are available. Visit the personal training web page for general information about MHealthy Personal Training Services.