The MHealthy Dining Program
The Latest Information from MHealthy Dining
$1 Off Mondays in August!
Every Monday in August, get $1 off delicious AND nutritious sandwiches, pastas, salads and more at select UMHS cafés! All food items meet the MHealthy Nutrition Guidelines and include a free bottle of water. A different item is featured every Monday.
Locations and $1 off items include:
- University Hospital Café
- August 4: Chicken Rojo Burrito
- August 11: Michigan Salad – new express
- August 18: Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich
- August 25: Chicken Caesar Wrap – new express
- Get Away ‘n Play Café (located in the Children & Women’s Hospital)
- August 4: Thai Peanut with Chicken Pasta
- August 11: Chipotle Chicken Wrap – new express
- August 18: Spaghetti and Meatballs
- August 25: Roasted Red Pepper Primavera
- Atrium Healthy Heart Café (located in the CVC)
- Aug. 4: Avocado Veggie Tweener with Hummus
- Aug. 11: Cranberry Mandarin Salad
- Aug. 18: Chicken Salad Tweener
- Aug. 25: Caesar Salad
- Nick’s Café (located in the NIB)
- Aug. 4: Black Bean Burger
- Aug. 11: Turkey Club
- Aug. 18: Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich
- Aug. 25: Dali's Surreal Veggie with Hummus
Look for the MHealthy logo to choose food that is simply smarter for your body.
With so many of us eating on the go, identifying healthier options when dining out is essential. The MHealthy Nutrition team is working with dining locations on U-M's three campuses and the Health System to identify healthier choices on their menus. Healthier menu items that meet MHealthy nutrition guidelines and are approved by U-M registered dietitians, are labeled with the MHealthy logo.
We are always working to add to our list, so check back often for new locations!
Participating dining locations:
U-M Health System
Children and Women's Hospital
East Ann Arbor Health Center
Kellogg Eye Center
North Ingalls Building
Between University Hospital and Cancer Center
Ann Arbor Campus
Duderstadt Center and Pierpont Commons
- Au Bon Pain Café
- Panda Express
- Subway & Freshens
Ross School of Business