Spouses and Other Qualified Adults
Upcoming Health & Wellness Events
StayWell® Health Management Resources and Programs
U-M partners with StayWell® Health Management, a national provider of health improvement services, to offer the following online and telephonic health and well-being programs:
- StayWell Online Healthy Living Programs
Log in using your StayWell User ID and StayWell password. If this is your first visit to their website, then click on the Register Now button. Once you are on the main page, look to the left of the screen and select "Healthy Living Programs." Continue through and select the program which you want to begin.
- StayWell Telephonic Health Coaching - Eligibility is based on your health questionnaire results. Call 800-543-6717 to find out if you are eligible.
- Active U Autumn
- Exercise & Relaxation Classes
- Personal Training
- MHealthy Fitness Center
- Flint Rec Center
Mental & Emotional Health
- Faculty & Staff Assistance Program - for families of campus employees
- Employee Assistance Program - for families of health system employees