Education and Training Programs
The Office of Institutional Equity offers educational and training packages, presentations and workshops, to foster and maintain a welcoming, supportive, inclusive and diverse working and learning environment. All of our programs are customizable to your specific needs and circumstances.
Such topics covered include:
- Campus Commitment (all forms of impermissible Discrimination and Harassment)
- Intercultural Communication
- Business Case for Diversity
- Conducting a fair and equitable search process
- Ensuring compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Leadership Responsibilities Related to Discrimination and Harassment
OIE staff are also available to guest lecture, speak at conferences, and participate in other opportunities.
For information on obtaining brochures, training materials, facilitators, or other educational resources, call the Office Of Institutional Equity at 734-763-0235 (V), 734-647-1388 (TTY), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
"A Place for You: Staff Perspectives on Diversity at Michigan"